Northern New England Recreation & Parks Conference
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
New opportunities await you at this year’s 71th Annual Northern New England Recreation and Park Conference. The committee has met and will bring one of the best conferences ever to North Conway. Don’t wait to register; this conference has SOLD OUT the last 10 years.
By participating in this year’s conference, your company has a chance to engage with over 175 professionals who are aiming to make a difference in their community. You will have plenty of opportunity to meet with these professionals during various times throughout the entire conference. Can’t wait for January to roll around, visit our conference webpage for up to date details and vendor listings.
Meals and overnight reservations will be made directly with the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort.
We look forward to seeing you in North Conway this coming January.
- Tuesday: Session Break 2:15 - 3:00pm & Exhibitor Social 5:45 - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: Session Break 10:15-11:00am
Exhibitor Booth Contents
- 1 six foot table* NO 8’ DISPLAYS
- 1 chair
- Table skirt
- Outlets (if requested)
- Complimentary wireless access
- Set up: Tuesday, Jan 7, 2020 10:00a—2:00p
- Clean up: Wednesday, Jan 8, 2020 11:15a—3:00p
- * If you will not need a table for your exhibit, please make a note on your registration form.
- Reservations are only made once full payment is received.
- Make sure to register earlier to re-serve a prime location in the exhibit hall.
- Booth locations are based on a first come first serve basis.
- Exhibitors must attend as an Exhibitor, parks and recreation professionals are considered delegates.
- Suitcasing & Outboarding Suitcasing is when an attendee solicits business in the trade show aisles or other public spaces such as a hospitality suite or a restaurant. Also called outboarded events, these types of activities are detrimental to the exhibition. These are unethical business practices and will not be tolerated. To distribute information or conduct business, you must be an exhibitor. NNERPC has the right to remove anyone who violates this policy.