Northern New England Recreation & Parks Conference
Skip to nav
Student Scholarships Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
An excellent opportunity for Recreation students to attend, volunteer, and network at the Northern New England Recreation and Parks Conference in North Conway NH January 7th-9th 2020. - Application Deadline November 30th, 2019
Student responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Meeting with a conference committee member prior to education sessions to learn the responsibilities of being a room host.
- Hosting 5 different education sessions throughout the conference.
- Introducing the presenter to the delegates at each session and assisting the presenter with any needs that they may have.
- Collecting continuing education units (CEU) forms from delegates upon completion of session.
- Being available for the entire duration of the conference.
The benefits and rewards of this conference include, but will not be limited to:
- Full Student Delegate Registration Package valued at over $300 per student, which includes a 2-night stay at the North Conway Grand Hotel, meals, and social entertainment.
- Keynote and endnote addresses as well as education sessions.
- Opportunities to meet with parks and recreation vendors.
- Social networking opportunities with parks and recreation professionals.
Contact Nick Campion and/or April Cioffi